The Da Vinci Code | Teen Ink

The Da Vinci Code MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

"Renowned curator Jacques Saunière staggered through the vaulted archway of the museum's grand gallery ... The man tilted his head, peering down the barrel of his gun ...

'Is it a secret you will die for? ... When you are gone, I will be the only one who knows the truth.'

The truth. In an instant, the curator grasped the true horror of the situation. If I die, the truth will be lost forever ... The gun roared, and the curator felt a searing heat ..."

In this murder mystery, Robert Langdon is summoned by a French detective. The curator of the Louvre, the most beloved figure in Paris, has just been murdered. On Jacques Saunière's naked body, strange writing and numbers point to Langdon. Langdon is a professor of Religious Symbology at Harvard, but now he is brought to the scene where he is is a suspect.

Langdon teams up with Sophie Saunière, Jacques' granddaughter, who believes in his innocence. Escaping together, they travel to find the secret her grandfather wanted her to know.

The Da Vinci Code is a fascinating, engrossing mystery with compelling stories of Catholicism, conspiracy, insanity and the secrets that lie in the Bible and Da Vinci's painting "The Last Supper." I had to read the book in one sitting, and I recommend it to anyone who likes mysteries with twists. The Da Vinci Code will keep you scratching your head days after you've finished it. .

i love this !