The Fine Bros/REACT | Teen Ink

The Fine Bros/REACT

By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

The channel that makes people of a certain age group reacting to things suggested by the viewers. Yes it is the Fine Bros channel. This channel is one of the best YouTube channels to have existed. Founded and created in October 2010, the series originally started out with the series Kids React, which I'm sure everyone is familiar with by now, then went on in 2012 to create other series mostly to include certain people to be included in the React series, such as their father Yahuda, I think, Lia and many a YouTuber to get a chance to react to whatever they feel interesting. My favorite series is Teens React because, one, I'm biased, and two, most if not all the stuff they've reacted to is interesting or something I can relate to. Kids React I also like and they swap sessions every other Sunday.

As for the second channel known as REACT, they include a bunch of side series that normally involve every series but Youtubers. Gaming is where people, usually Teens play a game of viewers choice like Outlast, The Last of Us, and Mario Kart. Opinions consist of three minute videos with people telling you what they think is best, based on the topic. Advice is just what it is, and you can always ask some in the comments below the videos, and are usually released every Saturday. Kids vs Food is where kids taste a food and decide good or bad. And Remix is where they remix a video, or videos, to make it fun to listen to like for Teens and Elders Anaconda or Kids with Old Technology.

Great channels to check out both have lots of stuff to check out and I suggest you subscribe if you like their channel.