RabbidLuigi | Teen Ink

RabbidLuigi

By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

RabbidLuigi is the type of YouTuber that no one with an IQ of 100 seems to like. Will Allen, the guy hosting the channel, is the person who does everything to ensure a great countdown is made. By far he is my favorite Youtuber thus far and if you watch him, you'll see why. I would especially recommend this channel to gamers because that's most of what he talks about to begin with. He is one of the more popular ones of the community he is in, being Chaos Theatre, and some of his videos exceeded the 1 million mark might I add.

He is also doing let's plays and Q and A so he's got diversity. In terms of his topics, he picks stuff that you will never come up with like, Creepiest Easter Eggs, Harshest Difficulty Curves, Worst Games(from his perspective), and Zelda and Mario titles. He is busy as you can see and releases a new countdown whenever he can. If this guy isn't proof of the countdown comunnity growing then I don't know what is. I recommend you check out his channel and subscribe to him if you like his stuff. This has been the Grim Reaper and this concludes my first YouTube promotion.

I felt that this needed to be done. Nothing much than that.