Has Baseball Lost Its Cool? | Teen Ink

Has Baseball Lost Its Cool?

By JohnNDHS BRONZE, New York, New York
JohnNDHS BRONZE, New York, New York

The controversy is “Has Baseball Lost Its Cool?” My opinion on this is that people expect something big to happen in every single baseball game they see on TV or live at the stadium. They want something to remember for each game.
Daniel K Wrote, “Take the 2011 World Series for example The St. Louis Cardinals were down by two in the ninth inning when David Freese tripled off the wall bringing in two runs tying the game. Then Freese hit a walk off home run. It’s the moments like this that make baseball the best sport there is”.
Some people say baseball is a boring sport because it takes to long to finally get a hit or home run. They say that baseball is whack because we’re only hitting a ball with a bat. I disagree with people that don’t like baseball because it’s not all about hitting a ball with a bat. That’s like saying basketball is just running back and forth with a ball, shooting it in the hoop. Every sport takes a talent to complete it. For example, in baseball a pitcher has to learn a lot of new technique’s to get a perfect strike or an outfielder has to have great accuracy to get the ball where it needs to go. So every sport takes talent, dedication, and hard work.
Jackie Robinson
An American baseball player who became the first African-American to play in Major League Baseball in the modern era.His name is Jackie Robinson. Jackie changed the view of baseball.

DDdd said...
on Mar. 21 2016 at 8:53 am
I think baseball is amazeing even if it lost its cool to others