Pei Wei | Teen Ink

Pei Wei

By Kyle Pratt BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
Kyle Pratt BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

Pei Wei Asian Dinner is one of the most popular food joints in Phoenix, Arizona. The variety of dishes Pei Wei provides can satisfy every person who walks in the door. Some of the most famous dishes are the Mongolian Beef, Dan Dan Noodle Bowl, Pei Wei Pad Thai, Shrimp with Lobster Sauce, and the Pei Wei Spicy dish, which is a Pei Wei signature dish. The appetizers can be treated as a meal too. One of the most popular appetizers are the Lettuce Wraps. The Lettuce Wraps are packed with grilled chicken that is marinated with Pei Wei’s signature sauce. Another popular appetizer is the Crispy Potstickers. The Crispy Potstickers can come with either chicken or beef. The price is reasonable for all ages. The kid’s meal with a drink is only $4.00 while the regular sized meal with a drink is $10.00. The dishes are usually large and very filling. All dishes are quickly served, fresh-cooked, and delicious. The atmosphere of Pei Wei is very casual and clean. Employees make sure to keep everyone happy. The only part that might be a hassle to some people is it is all self-served. It can be inconvenient to get up over and over again to re-fill your drink, but at the same time it is nice that you don’t have to wait on anyone to start eating. Overall, Pei Wei is a fantastic place to eat at if you’re looking for quick, fresh, and delicious food.