My new iPhone5 | Teen Ink

My new iPhone5

By princessaranza BRONZE, Willimantic, Connecticut
princessaranza BRONZE, Willimantic, Connecticut

Last week I upgraded from an iPhone 4s to an iPhone 5. I’ve heard a lot of rumors about the new iPhone and at first I really wasn’t looking forward to getting it. My iPhone 4s was like my right hand and I used it to do everything! After reading other reviews I concluded that the new iPhone had way too many glitches and didn’t compare to the one I had then. I’ve had my phone for a week now and I’m extremely happy with it. So far I haven’t ran into any problems or glitches. What really got me attached to my new phone was the camera quality. Both front and back cameras take amazing pictures, 10x better than the iPhone 4s! Since the new iPhone is much thinner and longer than the last one I figured it would be extremely fragile, when in fact it’s the complete opposite! I’ve already dropped my phone for the first time (surprisingly) and even with just a thin case one it, it doesn’t have a single scratch! The screen glass on the new iPhone 5 is twice as resistant as the iPhone 4s’s. Overall, I’m extremely satisfied with my new iPhone 5 and highly recommend it to anyone thinking of upgrading to it.

I wanted to cancel out any negative assumptions about the new iPhone 5.