Children Of Bodom | Teen Ink

Children Of Bodom

By BLSandCOB BRONZE, North Grosvenordale, Connecticut
BLSandCOB BRONZE, North Grosvenordale, Connecticut

Children Of Bodom is a Melodic death/power metal band from Finland. The band formed in 1993 in Espoo Finland. The current members of the band include Alexi (guitars and vocals), Roope (guitars), Henkka (Bass guitar), Jaska (drums) and Janne (keyboard). They currently have eight studio albums: “something wild”, “Hatebreeder”, “Follow The Reaper”, “ Hate Crew Deathroll”, “Are you dead yet”, “Blooddrunk”, “Relentless Reckless Forever” and “Halo of Blood” coming June 11, 2013. They also have a cover album of their favorite songs titled “Skeletons In The Closet”. Also a 15th anniversary album “Holiday At Lake Bodom” with their popular songs on it. Their music consist of heavy distorted guitar riffs, sweet fast tempo melodic guitar riffs, screaming vocals, beating drums and just amazing guitar and keyboard solos. “Something Wild”, their first album, really shows what the band is capable of and will always be their best album. Fans refer to that as “Old School Bodom”.

My favorite album from Children Of Bodom is “Follow The Reaper”. That album has some heavy guitar riffs and very nice fast melodic patterns, as well as amazing guitar and keyboard solos. Their new album “Halo of blood” might top that one though. Hearing the single “Transference”, sounds like that album is going to be good. If your into heavy metal or melodic death metal you have to check this band out their just simply amazing and come out with awesome songs every single time. Don’t forget to check out their new album “Halo Of Blood” coming out this June 11th in the United States. I give Children Of Bodom a 10 out of 10 their music is outstanding and mind blowing, not to mention they put on a great live show. If you’re a big metal fan, stop reading this and go check them out now and enjoy them like I do every day!

I love Children Of Bodom!

theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida

Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater

What are your thoughts on Are You Dead Yet? please make a review on that album.