Beats Review | Teen Ink

Beats Review

Beats Headphone Review

You’re on the bus on the way to your big game getting pumped up, listening to some music, using cheap, terrible headphones. All of a sudden your headphones’ speakers blow and you’re left with jumbled sounding music and the songs are not even identifiable anymore. You can’t get pumped up anymore and you lose your playoff game. If you don’t want this to happen to you, purchasing a pair of Beats headphones is the best idea for you. Beats are the best headphones on the market, and will be for a very long time. Beats are sold at any technology store and various retail stores, such as: Best Buy, F.Y.E, Radioshack, Target, etc. Not only can you buy these headphones at stores, but you can also buy them from online websites, including: eBay, Beatsbydre, Amazon, etc. Beats Electronics is the successful, growing company that produces Beats headphones. They are a great sound system, and look fashionable from the outside.

Beats headphones, are set of overhead listening devices that cup onto your ears. You plug your Beats headphones into your source, such as: laptop, cellphone, music player, etc. and listen from there. The headphones block all sound out around you and keep you focused on what you are listening to, unlike any other headphones on the market. The design of the headphones keeps all sound out, with the ear cups surrounding your entire ear, the sound does not escape and you cannot hear anything around you. Now, no one will be bothered with your loud music and you won’t be bothered with anyone’s voice. They have a remote on the cord of the headphones, that can play, pause, rewind, fast forward, play the next song, go back to the last song, answer phone calls, end calls, and turn up, and down the volume. This remote is very convenient and can be used often while listening to these headphones. The remote comes in very handy so you don’t have to unlock your phone, and go through all the steps in order to do all of these tasks. These headphones are revolutionary and other companies should take notes on what the Beats Electronics Company has made and what is in the making.

The Beats headphones work very well. They don’t have any glitches while listening, and it is very difficult to burst the speakers. You can listen to music so loud, you may just start to think you’re in the song. The headphones come with a case, so scratches and breaks are unlikely to happen, which is very convenient for the consumer. The bigger, more expensive headphones come with a hard case, and the small less expensive headphones come with a softer case but still provide protection from the outside, which can damage or even ruin your headphones. The Beats are hard to break, and the company makes sure of that.

Beats are just overall a fantastic product. The basses in the headphones are really nice. Not only can you hear what you’re listening to, but you can feel it also. Most earphones are very weak, and make the sound distorted. But with Beats, you can hear everything very clearly: the heavy bass beats, the loud angry vocals, and the crash of the snare drum. Not only is the listening experience good, but the actual look of the product is nice too. They are very sleek and shiny with the Beats by Dre logo on the top of the headphones. The Beats are as shiny as a brand new Ferrari. It only has one cord, unlike many other headphones, that are bulky with several cords and the sound quality is not so great. The Beats product tends to be a little pricy ranging from 200 to 400 dollars, depending on what set of headphones you get, but they are definitely worth it.
The Beats headphones are a great product to buy and you will not be disappointed. With these headphones you won’t have to worry about glitches, bursting your speakers, or distorted sound, unlike many other headphones that you can spend a lot of money on. They look nice from the outside as well, unlike many other headphones. I would give Beats a 10 out of 10. It is a great product and I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys listening to music.