Midi-dress | Teen Ink

Midi-dress

March 25, 2013
By Chelsdavis BRONZE, Newhaven, Other
Chelsdavis BRONZE, Newhaven, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you want an interesting party sometime, combine cocktails and a fresh box of crayons for everyone. - Robert Fulghum.


Midi-dress' are dresses that go down slightly below the knee. You can get many different patterns but I much prefer the ones with Aztec patterns.

They can have different sleeves. They can have full-length arms, elbow-length arms, t-shirt length arms and vest-length arms.

They go really well with a boot. Particularly the 'spiked boot' which is another gorgeous fashion item. They also match with a nice long brown side bag. Preferably big. They go with really bold accessories. These include things such as: spiked bracelets/necklaces, big hooped earrings, hair bows, big gold chains etc.

These dresses, however, make you look really short and stumpy. If you have a little extra weight it will notice as they show all the lumps and bumps and really make them noticeable. However, it didn't stop me from wearing it!

They are usually worn casually. On a trip up-town to go shopping, out for lunch, office work, beach wear etc.


The author's comments:
I am really into fashion. I study textiles at school and I love looking into the media for the latest fashion trends.