Music nowadays?!?!?!?! | Teen Ink

Music nowadays?!?!?!?!

By xhashimoto SILVER, Maricopa, Arizona
xhashimoto SILVER, Maricopa, Arizona

"Oh yeah!" Kool-Aid Guy

Okay... It is beyond ridiculous what is passed off as music nowadays. It has become too repetitious, too predictable, and it sounds the same. It has been awhile since someone came out with something that was original.

And the song lyrics is a little ridiculous... For example, I am pretty sure the general teen public has heard Kesha's songs on the radio... She apparently brushes her teeth with alcohol. It maybe just me but I highly recommend anyone to NOT listen to it or follow by example, let along repeat it... Also, her recent song Blah Blah Blah... Yikes... I don't wanna even talk about it...

So, will someone please come out with a new song or a beat that is original and actually canbe passed off as good music? Please?

Kesha's songs, listening to the radio on a drive home, or when you need it as an alarm clock...

Supernova7 GOLD, Redford, Texas

Let me cry my tears let me live in sorrow as long as you promise to be with me tomorrow
By Me:)

Well what do you expect? its all hiphop rap and r&b but i love her songs sure the lyrics have no point but its party music its just for dancing and having fun theirs no other reason for it.