www.myyearbook.com | Teen Ink

www.myyearbook.com

July 13, 2009
By GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
7 articles 3 photos 134 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning."
-Uptown Girls


www.mmyearbook.com is a website filled with quizzes, battles, match making and more. In my opinion this website has to be the best website in the world. If you aren’t taking quizzes you are rating pictures, movies and evening singers. I would have to say this website gets 5 stars.

The reason why a person should go on this website is because it’s fun and it’s a really good site if you are bored. I wouldn’t say this website is boring but I would say this website is fun for only the age’s 16 – 30 cause after that age group you are old. Anyways I would say I have spent at least 6 hours on the computer just on this website. The sad thing is my mother goes on it to and always do quizzes and stuff on it and she is like what 40.


If you are like 50 right now and you go on this website and you are looking for a date on the matching tab good luck with that. The population of this website I would say about a million yeah that is a lot.


The author's comments:
i love this website!!!!