Buffalo Wild Wings Review | Teen Ink

Buffalo Wild Wings Review

December 2, 2022
By Anonymous

If you ask people what the most iconic sports bar is they would typically say Buffalo Wild Wings with them creating such a reputable name for themselves by serving good food and being able to watch your favorite team.  During my recent trip to Buffalo Wild Wings, I was delighted with the food, service, and environment I was in.  The way they took care of their customers was just like any other place you can go to watch sports.

The initial vibe I got walking in was a more relaxed and laid-back environment with a good sports vibe.  With televisions all over they turn down the lights above which gives the place a gloomy feel but the sounds of all the sports completely cancel it out with there always being action on the televisions from the sporting events being broadcast.  The volume of the televisions never became too overwhelmingly loud because they know it will get annoying hearing loud televisions will be great for talking with the people you go with.

The hostess greeted me and my group with a positive attitude about being able to seat us.  It was really busy when I arrived so I waited for about 20 minutes to just be seated which was understandable but still annoying in the sense that my group and I were quite hungry.  When my group sat down the waitress came over quickly to take our drink orders.  When taking orders for food and appetizers the waitress recommended what she liked for the people who couldn’t decide what to get which was nice because it shows they care about the customers.

The food was above average but also had some downsides to it.  When the appetizers came out specifically the cheese curds they were slightly greasy but still had a good flavor to them.  The burger came out then shortly after and initially looked really good.  The looks were slightly deceiving as the burger was overcooked slightly.  The flavor of the burger was good but definitely not what the expectations were after the initial looks of it. 

Overall, it was a great experience with good food, the excellent customer service, and a chill environment.  It was someplace that I would recommend and consider for future dining options.