The Best Airline | Teen Ink

The Best Airline

The Best Airline

When looking for a quick getaway, United Airlines could take you! With around 4,500 flights a day in more than 210 destinations located in the U.S. and more than 120 international destinations, you are sure to find a flight. United Airlines is ranked #9 for the cheapest airline. Even though this airline is not the most inexpensive, you get your money's worth. United Airlines provides many aspects of good customer service; read more. 

The airline industry has become very competitive, and with covid, many airlines suffered a setback. However, United has maintained five-star ratings. United provides four options for a different variety of seating in their cabin. The most inexpensive is the economy option. The economy option offers 62 seats in a Boeing 737 jet. The second option of seating is preferred seating, which provides you with a standard amount of legroom while allowing you to earn points for other flights. There are a total of 40 preferred seats on the Boeing 737. The third option is economy plus. Economy plus provides you with extra legroom and the ability to earn points. There are a total of 48 in the aircraft. First class is the most expensive and best seating in the front of the cabin. These seats are extra wide with lots of legroom and entail a complimentary drink and one additional checked bag at no extra charge. There are a limited number of first-class seats, only 16. The prices of these seats can fluctuate depending on the destination. 

From my experience on United, the crew is always welcoming and inviting. They make sure you get the quality of service you paid for. They honor their customers and treat them with respect. 

An essential aspect of an airline is cleanliness. United has always been known for being a sanitary airline. Whenever I had to use the bathroom, it never had a foul scent, and the paper towels/toilet paper was always stocked. In addition, they provide an alcohol wipe for you when you sit in your seat. This was a nice touch; it made me feel safe, especially when I flew around the time of covid.  

When traveling on an airline, food, and beverages are essential. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. They are available all day on all flights, no matter where you are seated in the aircraft. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased and are included with all international flights. When traveling internationally, all customers receive an entrée, a salad/salad dressing, a snack, and occasionally, ice cream. You may also receive mid-flight and pre-arrival items on select flights. From personal experience, I have never had an issue with the food. 

Overall, I highly recommend this airline. 

I love to travel. I have been fortunate to fly United. I have always loved going traveling and taking trips to destinations.