iCombat Waukesha Review | Teen Ink

iCombat Waukesha Review

December 2, 2022
By Anonymous

Want a place where you can get a workout while having a ton of fun with a great community of people and employees everytime you go? Well, that's iCOMBAT Waukesha. iCOMBAT Waukesha is a Tactical Laser Tag place with a giant battlefield that consists of a market with an upstairs, a mansion, and a ghetto area which is all one big battlefield. Two Teams clash on this battlefield with a tactical vest with sensors, along with a headband with sensors, and a SMG gun with a dot sight scope. There are multiple game modes that are played each time you play a session. They have a great variety in game modes which have different objectives. 

The main review I want to get to is about the community at iCOMBAT. The community consists of friendly people, memorable times, healthy competitions with one another (They have a Statistic Tracker on the website that keeps the amount of kills, shots fired, shots hit, etc.), and an experience everyone can relate to.

 Every so often the community will get together on an online app where we can discuss what needs to be done to improve the facility and what we would like to try out next. Along with that we (the community) are able to have a say in planning out  tournaments and beta sessions to try out new game modes or items. 

But it's not just the local community that is awesome. iCOMBAT has locations all over the United States and the world. They have a database online that can compare your overall ranking to someone located across the world.

Speaking of locations. iCOMBAT Waukesha holds an annual tournament in July that people sign up for and they make Team Captains where they pick their team. People all over the U.S. come to Wisconsin to compete with one another. For example, in the last tournament, our team consisted of three players from Waukesha, Wisconsin; one player from Madison, Wisconsin; one Player from North Carolina; and one Player from New Jersey.

All in All, iCOMBAT is a fantastic experience and this experience you can get at a fair price of $30.00 a session. But you can pay $10 a month to become a member which gives you access to beta sessions and you only have to pay $20 sessions as well. The membership I highly recommend  if you go there often because as long as you play two to three sessions a month (which some people play in one day) you already make your membership fee back. Overall, I think that this is the best Laser Tag place in the country.


The author's comments:

I found out about iCombat a year or two ago and it has really turned me around to turning unproductive things to me going to this place and socializing with others and having a memorable time.