Destin Florida | Teen Ink

Destin Florida

By Brady_Mechenich BRONZE, Colgate, Wisconsin
Brady_Mechenich BRONZE, Colgate, Wisconsin

I arrived to our place in Destin Florida and I walk in and I’m overwhelmed with how big the building is and how much stuff there is to do. In some houses, I  know exactly what I’m getting and precisely what's there, but in this house every room you go into there are more and more surprises. Then you walk in the back yard and there is a giant pool with 4 different sections of different depths and a hot tub on the side and a giant bar with stools and a TV in the middle. I shared a bedroom with my other cousins and there were three sets of bunk beds and our own bathroom. All of the other bedrooms had one bed and their own bathroom.

There are many pros to this place but there are also many cons. One thing that I didn’t like was that every time you opened the back door you would need to click a button so an alarm wouldn't go off, and the alarm was high up on the wall and me, and all of my cousins weren’t tall enough to reach it so everytime one of us would open the door the alarm would go off. That is my only complaint for this house.

Now that you know my complaints here are some of the things that I loved about this house. I loved how big the outside area was, a giant pool with a bar in the middle and an area with couches and a bar around the pool. Another part of the house that I liked was how close it was to the ocean, all you had to do was cross one road and you were their. I loved the layout of the house, how big all the rooms were, the kitchen was huge, their was a pool table and an elevator.

I liked this trip