Review of the Bell | Teen Ink

Review of the Bell

When people think of the best fast food places they usually think of places like Mcdonald's, Burger King, or Subway, but a place like Taco Bell is usually left out I think that Taco Bell is one of the, if not the best fast food places. 

The first reason is that it is friendly for vegetarians as well. At first, you might think Taco Bell? Being vegetarian? I know right, surprising, but Taco Bell has a vegetarian option for almost all of their items with the option to substitute beef for beans or other items. The main things that you can use if you are vegetarian at taco bell are their potatoes and their beans; refried and black. Even though Taco Bell offers this substitution they mess up the order a lot so you should always be safe and check your order before you leave with your food. This happens to me every time I go to Taco Bell.

Another reason is that it does not take a lot of time to make your order. The average time for Taco Bell to make your order is around 3-6 minutes. Even though many fast-food restaurants take around the same amount of time, not a lot of Mexican fast-food restaurants are as fast as Taco Bell. Places such as Chipotle and Qdoba are faster but that is because the food is pre-made and you just decide what you want. The only other big Mexican fast-food restaurant that is similar to Taco Bell is Taco John’s where the wait is around 4-8 min. 

The 3rd and final reason that I think that Taco Bell is one of the best fast-food restaurants is because of the food. Taco Bell has a big variety of food from tacos to burritos to quesadillas to bowls: all of them similar but different. My favorite food at Taco Bell is probably Mexican Pizza. Everything about it from the crunchy tostada to the steamy cheese, it is a masterpiece in a box. One problem with Taco Bell is that the orders are messed up almost every time, but if you ask them they will remake the order for you which is a good thing about Taco Bell. They always put the values of the customer first and even if it wasn’t their fault they would remake the order for them. Even though a lot of the food made at Taco Bell is messy and they make it very fast if you ask the workers they will remake it for you. Taco Bell is one of the places where you can create a fun atmosphere with your friends and it is forever one of my favorite places to go.

na