Olive Garden Review | Teen Ink

Olive Garden Review

By itscoldinhere BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
itscoldinhere BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

The first time I ever had Olive Garden was when I was 9. I had gone with a friends family and I loved it. Something that had caught my attention was the look of the restaurant, it made me feel like I was in Italy. By looking at it front the outside the colors green, beige, and the hint of purple caught my eye, I never thought of putting those three colors together but the beige gave a warm welcoming feeling. The breadsticks were basically the only thing I ate. I didn’t really know of Olive Garden until then so I just thought it was another basic restaurant that was nearby. I came to realize that this exquisite restaurant was no ordinary restaurant you find in an average neighborhood.

My most recent visit was the best experience. Our server was young, fun and even cracking jokes with us. He was jumping into our conversation because he knew what’s going on with teens like lalapoloza and how he may be even going. He was very descriptive about the new entries that have been added to the menu like giant chicken parmigiana and the giant four cheese stuffed shells with shrimp.  He made them seem so tasty that my friend ended up ordering the giant chicken parmigiana. My food was astonishing, I had the spaghetti noodles with the traditional marinara sauce with salad. The food tasted like heaven and I really don’t know what heaven tastes like but I felt like I was floating and had this warm feeling that made me so happy.

Olive Garden seems to always know how to season things with just the perfect ingredients. The next time I return hopefully we get the same server because he just gave off a great, happy, and welcoming vibe that put everyone at the table in a good mood. We got a scrumptious meal for an affordable price. Our food came out quickly and he refilled our drinks and breadsticks at a reasonable time as well.

In conclusion, I would suggest you guys give this place a chance if you’ve never had it before and with no doubt about it I think you’d love it. Olive Garden gives you and your family/friends a great atmosphere to bond and talks about your days over delicious food.

I love olive garden so I decided to review it.