Why Wilmington is a Great Place to Live | Teen Ink

Why Wilmington is a Great Place to Live

March 28, 2019
By Anonymous

Wilmington is truly a great place to live, because it has great beaches, awesome school systems and neighborhoods, and activities that are family friendly. Wilmington was founded in 1739 and downtown Wilmington is a great place to visit because of its historical significance. Downtown Wilmington holds the battleship which was used in war that you can visit, modern shops, and restaurants. There is even a public college here, UNCW, that you can attend in college. Wilmington is a great place to visit or even live.


Wilmington has three great beaches that are accessible to pretty much to everyone. In the winter, you can get into the beaches for no fee at all, but in the summer there is just a small fee so the town can support itself. In the summer, the water temperatures are very nice. The water here is pretty clear and very fun to swim in. I would highly recommend NC beaches.


There are a lot of different school systems here. You can apply to free early college high schools, go into the public school systems, or go to private school. Wilmington has 28 different schools. There is also a college university here called UNCW. The houses and living areas here are very different in each and every area, there are cheap living areas, and expensive ones. Most of the neighborhoods here are family friendly. Wilmington has options for everyone to live here.

 

Wilmington has a bunch of fun things to do that is not just the beach. There is the Battleship, where you can go on the ship and explore. There is also other things like downtown, where there is different shops and restaurants, there is different gardens like Airlie Gardens and the Arboretum. There are different museums like the Cape Fear Museum and the Children's Museum. Wilmington has a lot of fun and family friendly options to do that are not just the beaches.


So, in conclusion, Wilmington has three awesome local beaches, many local schools, affordable family-friendly neighborhoods, and many different things to do. Wilmington is not only a great living city, but it is a great holiday spot, because of the beaches and the unique things you can do here. So in short, I would visit, or even live in Wilmington, North Carolina.


The author's comments:

Hey my fellow flat earthers,

I know this isn't my usual flat earth work or anything, but this is a review about Wilmington, North Carolina, and I think it is pretty sick. So, enjoy.