Is Netflix Useful? | Teen Ink

Is Netflix Useful?

December 17, 2018
By s320903 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
s320903 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Netflix is very useful website to watch movies, series without adds. I use netflix almost every time when i want to watch a movie or a show. Even if it cost about 12 dollars every month it is very useful. The only thing that i dislike about it is that you need to download the movie or the show if you want to watch when you don’t have internet connection which takes place on your phone or computer, you can always delete it later but it will take up some of your storage but it is good so then you can watch the movie without internet connection. I really like that we can different account on one account. For example, if you have a big family and you don’t want them to watch your show and mess up what you are watching you can create different account for each one of the members in your family. Netflix compare to Youtube where you have adds and you have to pay every time you want to watch a movie and it might not load up well, netflix is the opposite: it works well, you don’t have to pay and it will load up very fast. If you haven’t invested in it, try the free trial for a month. I do recommend you using Netflix.

by Laure