Moving | Teen Ink

Moving

May 18, 2010
By faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia
faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia
61 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
Take the road less traveled by.


How do I say this.What do I do.I want to stay but I have to get through.I have a dream.A passion in life.You dont have a good scheme so I cant strife.We've been through a lot and so the cookie crumbles.I need to be free but I want to stay humble.I want to spread my wings.I want to fly.But with you i have no alibi.I love you I really do I never meant to hurt you,you know this is true.I just want to get through the hardest part of my day and make it ok.These are the words I never wanted to say.Whether or not you believe it I know I can acheive it.It will be hard theres no doubt in my mind but in time I will abide.I am dreaming up in the clouds making another life soon to be found.Where I am now isn't enough.This time here has taken a toll on me it has been rough.I'm not leaving forever not enough to sever.I'm sorry for the pain and the trevail.It time for me to get on with my destiny,its time for me to sail.You have to understand this change is good.With time comes change with change comes new I hope you understand my time is due.It time for me to start walking its time for me to prove myself.Its time for me to move.This is whats best.Time will tell the rest.


The author's comments:
This poem is about my life.About making the right choice about moving or staying and how to tell the ones I will miss.