Mixed Emotions | Teen Ink

Mixed Emotions

February 9, 2016
By Spacey SILVER, Yuu, Indiana
Spacey SILVER, Yuu, Indiana
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Just like a heart cant break even, it cant ever be fully repaired either.


When we first met, I fell right into your trap. I couldnt sence all the confustion. Now im lost without a map. Thinking "Is what we have just an illusion?" Thought I knew wear I was going, but it was not the real you that was showing. Now im having mixed emotions. These feelings crashing together like waves of the ocean. It used to be love, and now its hate. You used to be fun but now your just a mistake. I have to go, but i want to stay. Tiered of being betrayed. I can't figure you out, because you never stick around. You say you love me, but then your gone. IM stuck on you, then I move right on. I have these mixed emotions. Fellings drift off into the ocean. I get confused,because you say you love me but I just feel used. I know your trouble in discise. But you still fool me with those geourgiouse eyes. I know your trouble in dicise, but you fool me with that beautiful smile. Your words are like poison, but your kiss is the cure. You leave me in pain, but I beg for more. I don't know what to feel. Can't tell what's fake or what's real.


The author's comments:

I wrote this song about a guy. I would really appriciate some feedback on the lyrics!