Help me Out | Teen Ink

Help me Out

By InLoveWithCTFxC BRONZE, Brandon, Florida
InLoveWithCTFxC BRONZE, Brandon, Florida

Take these broken wings and learn to fly c:

Fake smiles and laughs,
the demons in her head, demanding to be heard. Demanding to be heard.

Heart broken and sad, cries herself to sleep- monsters not just under her bed. Under her bed.

There's a pounding in her head. "Please get out!" She screams, at the top of her suffocating lungs.
You can't escape this town. The battles in your head, oh the battles in your head.

"Help me out!" She screams while she grabs her head and falls to her knees. "This is killing me! This is killing me!" "Help me out!" She screams while she grabs her head and falls to her knees, "This is killing me! Why won't this kill me!?"

Her neighbor who loved her but was too scared to speak, fell to his knees, when he heard the news. The beautiful girl down the street was murdered, by who he would meet, while he sat in the church room, mourning by the casket of the girl he wanted to be his wife.

"Help me out!" He screams while he grabs his head and falls to his knees. "This is killing me! Why won't this kill me!?"

I have suffered from depression for a long time. It's horribly sad but it was written for an emotion release. Singing it as loud as I can in my room, always helps me when I'm sad. Hopefully it can help others.

I had a voice in my head. A horrible, evil voice that told me all sorts of horrible, evil things.
It's given me suicidal thoughts. It's awful. This song always helps me.