Insane | Teen Ink

Insane

April 13, 2011
By melissamaym GOLD, Oceanside, California
melissamaym GOLD, Oceanside, California
11 articles 17 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it." -Peter Pan

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory, a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream, I want to line the pieces up, Yours and Mine." <3 -KH


Fragile little butterfly flapping in the wind. Over those last days to cry, to wash away our sin.
Life's not a game if no one wants to play. Pretending is for fools that've got nothing left to say.
I don't want for life to go on. I'll stay here with you right now, no reason to move on. Never break her heart never let her go. Dreams happen everyday, you've gotta let her know.
We're goin insane! What's up with this world today? but to my dismay, seperate the real and fake. Insane, insane.
Lifes new ending ends like this with days to remember.
New fall leaves fall to the ground, I don't want to be found, Without you, without me, turn this game into reality, baby. Without you, without me, magic sparkling free.
It only takes an amount of time to fall in love-
Only takes an amount of time to feel this stuff, oohh ohh.
Without you, without me, we're goin Insane. Without you, without me, I can't feel the pain.
Insane! insane, insane, insane-
Without him, without her, what is love? without hate, without fate, insane, we're goin insane-


The author's comments:
5th song to write, one of my favorites, most memorable and best. Especially the way I play it on my acoustic. Insane is about a boy, just like any other song. :)