Over It | Teen Ink

Over It

February 27, 2011
By skb1234 SILVER, Lexington, Kentucky
skb1234 SILVER, Lexington, Kentucky
6 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Forgiving is giving up the hope that you can make the past different. <3


He was my first kiss, always said he’d be my last kiss. But somethin’ just didn’t click, that one little problem we just couldn’t fix yeah and everyday feels like the last day together.
I’m so over it, over it, over it, never wanting it to go on, this long, I’ve been fighting for so long, but still can’t bring myself to leave.
I keep fallin’ right back in with his love, then I feel like its never gunna end, but then the way he snaps, the way he yells,I fall out of love again and again.
I’m so over it, over it, never wanting it to go on, this long, I’ve been fighting for so long, but still can’t bring myself to leave.
It’s just not meant to be, one day I’ll be set free from all the pain. But his old chevy followed me out and I said I’m just not ready. And when I cry, he says why can’t you just be mine?
But I’m so over it, over the tears, over the fear of leaving. So as he sleeps, I sneak out into that cab. And as I look back at that old house and all the memories, I cry. I’m so over it…….
November 28, 2010


The author's comments:
This is about a dumb boy.. need i say more...