Sooner Rather Than Later | Teen Ink

Sooner Rather Than Later

By Puff_the_dragon PLATINUM, Monroe, North Carolina
Puff_the_dragon PLATINUM, Monroe, North Carolina

Love can be lost but it will never be forgotten

Verse1:I just don't know anymore, I wanna scream and walk out the door, I'm on my way to misery and despair, you said goodbye like it was hello, you didn't care and if you did it didn't show, guess I gotta move on, but I can't
Chorus:You were always there, you picked me up when I was down, I gave you everything in my heart, I messed u many times before, I knew when I let you go I'd regret it later, but I guess later came sooner than I thought
Verse2:You treat me as your girl again, and you ought to know I like it like that, I don't want to let you go, you're bad for me, yea this I know, you were the only one who could truly make me happy, and I just want it back again
Verse2:I can't let you go, I don't want to let you go, I just wanna be happy, boy let me be happy, boy just make me happy again, cuz I know you'll always be him, you'll be the only one who can make me smile in the worst situations, so I want you back, boy I need you back, said I need you back

This is my personal favorite, every word in it is the truth