If Life Was A Movie! | Teen Ink

If Life Was A Movie!

By Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri
Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri

Don't give up! Keep on going! Till victory is won!!!

Vs.1:
My world keeps spinning and spinning. Like a movie on the screen. I seem to be the critic. Watching from behind the scenes. I here the people talkin', but i see no faces. Flashes from the past, playing through my head. It's almost like a movie on the screen. And i scream....

Chorus:
If life was a movie. It wouldn't just be black and white. It'd be more into color. With the chances, that i find. And in the end we'd be happy. The chance we find true love. But life isn't as easy as the movies on T.V.

Vs.2:
Like Romeo&Juliet Decapio plays so well. Forbidden as the eagles, that were trapped in the well. And Titanic came so unexspectidely. At the time that i fell. There's a silent hope of mystery' that is played so well. But lifes not that easy, as everyone can tell. It's just not a movie. It's a whole lot more like hell. Because...

Chorus:

Vs.3
So we form a bond of honor. That we will never break. This life seen as secret. Cannot be told. It would cause a lot of pain to, the people that we know. So this movie played of old. More like the secret window. Is worth its weight in gold. And there's no denying the fact that...

Chorus:

life isn't so easy though it would be much easier if it was like a movie. Fairytales aren't real this i've realized. but hey there's always things to help us believe it is...

Ookami DIAMOND said...
Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri

thank you!_!

Lonleydandy said...
This is really really good!!!! I really like this!!