Feeling Bad | Teen Ink

Feeling Bad

By Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri
Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri

Don't give up! Keep on going! Till victory is won!!!

Chorus:
I hope you're feelin bad. for what you never had. you were too lost in your own distractions. that you never noticed what an attraction we had. yeah i hope you're feelin bad. that you never noticed what you had. all those nights you spent alone. the ones you could of spent at home. i hope you're feelin bad.

Vs.1:
For the time we lost all faith. to the day that last bell rang. we stood outside those eastern gates. when we said our last goodbye. we haven't spoken since that time. but every night i knelt to pray. i begged the lord to let you stay. maybe then you wouldn't change. everyday i noticed you. doing things i could not do. and every time we shared our dreams. yours' would always make me seem soo weak.now i hope you feel the way. i felt for you that day...

Chorus:

Vs.2:
The things we never said. and the notes you've never read. you'll find them on your bed. and by the time, you read them through. i'll be on my way back to you. i'll be waiting by that old oak tree. the one we spent our Christmas eves'. looking at the Christmas lights. as the day fades into night. and you stayed and held me tight...

Chorus:

Ac:
For everything you said. i hope you're feelin bad, for the long night talks we had. well i hope you're feelin bad!

I want people to notice what i do. where my heart lyes. i'm very passionate about writing. especially in the music field....
Though my dream is to be a veterinarian i do hope to also persue a career in writing.

Ookami said...
yeah it is. all of the songs i write are real life experiences. and thanks but the guy i wrote this for has already read it. he moved away and left me so yeah i thought it fit.

Bethani GOLD said...
Bethani GOLD, Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Life is perfect until you sit back and realize how boring it is without risks.

You go girl! I love it! Give it to him! Is this about a real experience?