CHANGE THE WORLD | Teen Ink

CHANGE THE WORLD

By BreBreezy SILVER, Carencro, Louisiana
BreBreezy SILVER, Carencro, Louisiana

You dont have to hold on to the pain to hold on to the memory.

Enspired by: Michael jackson

HOOK: I really want to change the world. Would you listen to this 13 year old girl. I really really want to change the world. Just matters to me if you want to help me. I really want to change the world .I'll try everything then you will see. It dosent really matter what they believe. Only thing that matters is that you want to help me.
(only one kind) I just want to explore the world more( only one time) and i cant bellieve it's going down.

Verse 1: I really want to change the world. Will you help me cause I really want to. Just matters if you care for the world. Just matters if I care too. Like the people on the street would you give the food to eat. Just help me too. Please help me too change the world. I know its true you got to give the world love too. you got to get up get up get up and show you care.
Hook:>>>

verse 2: I really want to change the world. What about the kids in the war. So keep them in your heart, make sure you never ever part. What about the pain we go through and the money crisis too. just help me too please help me too.(change the world. I know its true . You got to give the world love too. You got to get up get up get up and show you care.

Hook:>>>