How the Night Became Night | Teen Ink

How the Night Became Night

By Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

God dropped His inkwell
on the sky and called it Night;
I guess it was good.

Inspired by the following verses (Genesis 1: 3-5):3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

1. Thank you for reading this and commenting. Means a lot to me. Even if there's a difference of opinions. I don't care. Thank you! 2. Yes, they have. I'm supposed to start my freshman year of college. But I might have to start in the spring semester or until next year. Long story. But thank you for asking. You, Miss Coolio. 

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

It was a tough one to come up with, but I'm glad it worked out. Thanks. 

Laugh-it-Out PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York, New York

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light" --Dylan Thomas

Im not religious at all, atheist actually. But I agree that this is an awesomely clever idea. Very coolio =) keep rockin McKay by the way, have you started school yet in your part of the world?

writefearless SILVER, Manila, Other

scare your fear before it scares you.

this is so clever. for you to think of the night as the dropped inkwell of God. amazing :)