tiny poem. | Teen Ink

tiny poem.

By migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present." --Marcus Aurelius

no feeling can be
valid unless one can fit
it into haiku.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

AMEN, sister! 

migwam ELITE said...
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

Haikus are totally rad. They're such a perfect excercise in loving the small.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

Agree. If it's too long to be explain in 17 syllables, forget it. Some people write like 28 pages describing something which could be sandwhiched into 3 words as in I love you. Yet I do tend to be one of those people. And I just love you glamorize the haiku, sometimes it's unappreciated or ill-used.

Sakuya PLATINUM, Richmond, Virginia
This makes me so happy you have no idea!!! There are some moments where I wonder haikus on this site sometimes can be upsetting or typical but yours just makes me so happy!

Kestrel PLATINUM, Warrenton, Virginia

-There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy. (Shakespeare, Hamlet)

Adorable. :)