You Can Find Music Anywhere You Go! | Teen Ink

You Can Find Music Anywhere You Go!

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

Music is way to kill the time, In the bad moments it is a way of making us feel fine. Music can get your spirits up, Oh yes they can but you have to do this one thing...... OH SING ALONG WITH A TUNE, JUST SING A NICE LITTLE RHYME! Music can happen anywhere is what a mother of a bright child always said. Music is something you take has a message but only the good ones should be allowed and met. Music is a soothing harmony that can calm the anarchy. Music can be sorrow and sadness yet it can also be joy, peace and hope. Music is poetry yet a beat or melody in notes. Music is what a message you might want, Yet it can be at times and to some part of your memory a taught. Music is and has always been human's cultural way of life, A way of putting up with our never ending fight, It is a hope and brings us strength to make it to the end of the tunnel and reach the light. Music is way to kill the time, In the bad moments it is a way of making us feel fine.Music can get your spirits up, Oh yes they can but you have to do this one thing and this is for you and me friend, JUST SING A NICE LITTLE RHYME!

I wrote this for one sandy hooks elementary school family in new town it was just a project for my art class but i felt like i should make it viral and more people should know who this kid was but not just this kid alone remember them all but this is the one who i wrote the poem on... Benjamin Wheeler - Was a 6 year old who was fairly new at Sandy Hooks. His parents had recently moved a year ago from New York. David Wheeler, the boy's Dad, is a writer and performer of the "Flagpole Shakespeare Repertory Theater." He was a film, stage, and television actor in New York and his mom was a music teacher i think but she gave the saying "you can find music anywhere you go". There were some signs that Benjamin wanted to follow in his Dad's footsteps with acting... He was a very bright, energetic and had a love for life. he was the kind of kid who would get on the stage first and dance, the one who would get the party started and get others dancing, he celebrated Hanukkah, and he was a boy scout. He was honored by the boy scouts at the funeral we will remember you New town victims and i like i hope everyone else am praying for the faimly's.

on Dec. 28 2012 at 9:17 am
LinkinPark12 PLATINUM, Lincolnshire, Other

Work like you don’t need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching. ¦ I like change - but only when everything stays the same.

It's a good poem but why is it in the haiku section? :S

HiltonBaby007, Fort Lupton, Colorado

Be who you are and say waht you feel, because the mind don't mateer and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

This is a really great poem!! But it's not a haiku.... not to be mean....