Some See Only The Good In People | Teen Ink

Some See Only The Good In People

By WeAllBurn PLATINUM, Vermilion, Ohio
WeAllBurn PLATINUM, Vermilion, Ohio

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~Mahatma Gandhi

Does light brighten us?
Or does it blind us from truth?
A merciless question.

Some see only the good in people, while I see both the good and bad.

illusions GOLD said...
illusions GOLD, I Dontg Even Like This Town, Other
i luv it it.i see the bad in ppl. i need to stop. good job.

on Jan. 6 2012 at 8:22 am
WeAllBurn PLATINUM, Vermilion, Ohio

Thank you (:

Brokenness_is_Beautiful SILVER, Independece, Louisiana

Life is so ironic to understand fully, it takes sadness to know what is happiness. noise to distinguish silent and a broken heart to find true love.

Good question! But is it really worth asking? It is kind of the way when we were kids and we asked why is the sky blue...it doesn't really matter why the sky is blue...it just is. But then again....I am one of those poeple who acts alright and spiffy when I really am not! People like me because I am so positive...but its only so I can stay in denial....so yeah I get it...I guess sometimes it does. Unless you think of truth as light...many do.

phillipkakezzz, Vail, Arizona

"if you see a bunch of guys standing around talking italian just go up to them and start talking fake italian because they might not understand exactly what you're saying but at least everyone will get a warm italian feeling"

you know, i really really...really hate haiku, but this is so true and it doesn't sound forced like they usually do...it flows really well for a haiku and the sentiment expressed is one some people really need to understand