love from and to her | Teen Ink

love from and to her

April 11, 2017
By the.ultimate.weirdo SILVER, Lakewood, Washington
the.ultimate.weirdo SILVER, Lakewood, Washington
6 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Every now and then when the brushes you by you need to use your strength to keep you up and standing tall. so never let something so small take such a big toll on your day."


She once fell in love and hasn't gotten up again. She wishes so bandy she could love and hopes for another but the door to her heart has remained closed. She wipes away pools of tears and every sunny day she is reminded how their love did not stay. If her heart could just grow wings and go to peace maybe she will know what their love goes and now means chains of depression are wrapped up so tight. I beg you please to see the light. I promise you will love again. I will be there to hold your hand and you surly will be happy my best friend. I will help you every step of the to save your soul and fill your heart with love until the day you find the one. she awaits the day for him to come up and say " you are my one and only , i don't want to be lonely. i will be by your side so please stand by mine. " she's amazingly beautiful and soooo truthful. i am always by your side until the day i die. your love from him and my love to you.


The author's comments:

my friend got out of a relationship and has been going through alot. and i wanted to let her know in a new way that im there for her.