Music | Teen Ink

Music

By Sev_Wymer BRONZE, Vero Beach, Florida
Sev_Wymer BRONZE, Vero Beach, Florida

Music is a great and wonderful tool that a lot of us have access to. Those who use it know what i mean, those who do not I hope one day soon someone will show you how great msuic is. Music is the universal language, a way of expressing our feelings, it inspires us to do things, it inspires our brains to smile, to frown, it even influences young teens or even adults to pursue music. Music has inspired many young kids to make their choice, but so have their households. People view music as an escape from reality or a full time job. Some of us use music to cope with issues or hide from existing issues. The world is a dark and scary place and a lot of us rely on music to make things better, to make us happy, to fix a lot of our issues.
“Music for me has helped me make my decisions, helped me find my career path, and has helped me cope my depression. It has been there from beginning to now, and I know it will be there till the end no matter who tries to stop it.” 

I am always listening to music and i just love the feel fo each and every song I listen to.