Unfortunate toys | Teen Ink

Unfortunate toys

March 9, 2016
By blessed_curse GOLD, Glenpool, Oklahoma
blessed_curse GOLD, Glenpool, Oklahoma
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
live today like yesterdays tomorrow- me


Where were you when I was faced to deal with this s*** all alone, where was you when I didn't have a place to call home. Man it's f***ed up when you all alone, I took what I had for granted now it's all gone. Lost the love of my life because I was to selfish to show her how I truly feel about her deep down inside. She knows I would do anything in the world just to see her smile, just hear her laugh, for her to up and leave, I know I didn't F*** up that bad.

I can't tell you how many times I've cried, I've tried, I've replayed this situation out In my mind at least a thousand times. It's f***ed up but that's how it feels like when the one you love the most just leaves you dead and broken inside.

I tried to call you up, see how you've been, looking at your pictures looks like you got yourself a new man. Movin on and that's okay like my mommy always told me "better give all your used toys away."

Damn and I know it's a cold thing to say, but what would you do if you couldn't have it any other way?