The Impossible Friend | Teen Ink

The Impossible Friend

By DogLover1 GOLD, Olympia, Washington
DogLover1 GOLD, Olympia, Washington

The Only Dancer You Should Compare Yourself To, Is The One You Used To Be

Why is this happening? Why now? Why ever? I am not sure how this started. I am not aware of doing anything to hurt you. Did I? We were supposed to be friends for the rest of our lives, but it seems like now we are forever split.

The impossible friend

We used to be great friends. But now we are not. A while ago, I started getting mad at you for being rude to me. You still are. I am no longer mad. But I am annoyed.

The impossible friend

Now all you do is insult me. You think I am rude, but I am just trying to let out my feelings when you make a rude comment towards me. You started all this drama, and it is obvious that you will not stop it anytime soon, or ever. I wish it would all just stop. I have tried to be friends you again, but it’s like you keep pushing me away. But a short time ago, I stopped trying. You seem impossible.

The impossible friend

This is actually a true story. I felt like a I had to get my feelings out, so I decided to express my feelings in a poem.

LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT.

Great Poem. Love the wording. Can't wait for next poem. (BTW Max doesn't count as a person anymore.

YOUR HATER said...
Decent poem. Could use some improvement #