Smooth moves | Teen Ink

Smooth moves

November 10, 2015
By NamelessWonder GOLD, Happy, Arkansas
NamelessWonder GOLD, Happy, Arkansas
12 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You'll never know until you try"


She’s over there, by the ice cream

She licks the triple scoop ice cream with an innocent smile on  her face - obviously, I am hiding behind this black van.

 

*deep  breath*  

To live life with no regrets, that  is my motto.                                                                                                                            As I stand upright I begin to regret wearing these sexy black denim jeans on a 35? sunny day.

 

1st step, my legs feel heavy and make futile the brain’s commands to walk faster, and the bladder sparks up my nervous system and humbly requests a bathroom break.

 

3rd step, isn’t she just 7 steps away, why does it feel like I am climbing Mt Everest with my blood vessels filled with lactic acid.

 

5th step, Screw this!  I begin to scan for a quick detour –   “Hi!”                                                                                                                                                                                  As I avert my gaze towards the origin of the sound, I trip over an unsuspecting twig.