I miss you | Teen Ink

I miss you

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

As I walk the road today I look up at the sky and think of the words I should shart with so I will simply start with this

The clouds are grey, it's cool out, I listen to this song that makes me tear up because it makes me think of you which is all I seem to find myself doing now

These dark clouds I see is a mirror image of what I feel inside because I miss you tremendously, I pray to God daily that he'd bring you back this way

I can't sleep, eat, drink and all I seem to do is see you in my dreams when my eyes are open or closed

You may never know how I really feel but I told you but that doesn't mean I will be able to show you

Everyday I wake I think of you
every night I sleep I think of you
I truly do miss you
The last words I ever said to you was Thank you

Just know I will always love you

Someone that is very close to my heart that recently left out of my life inspired this poem, it is a mirror reflection of my inner depth of my feelings, the person may never see or read it but I'm glad I was able to share my feelings before they left.