Excitement | Teen Ink

Excitement

May 21, 2014
By theanonreader GOLD, Pensacola, Florida
theanonreader GOLD, Pensacola, Florida
19 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
you can tell a lot about a person by the books he reads
-unknown


That wicked smile grew as her breath shorted and she began to lose control of her limbs.
“Oh my-“
She couldn’t finish because at that moment a scream ripped from her throat.
As far as she or anyone around her was concerned it was all over.
Her hands began to flail, her knees were shaking, and she was trying to contain the screams that wanted to escape from her.
She just couldn’t believe it…that the moment she was waiting for had finally come.
They didn’t understand…they never would.
How it feels to have so many raging emotions inside and a pure joyfulness that just could not be contained.
“Jane….this is insane you have no reason to-“
“BUT…..I…..AHHH…THE…SHE….THEN HE…….CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!!” She was huffing and puffing from holding her breath and she was feeling light-headed. Still she couldn’t contain herself any more. She hopped to her feet and tried holding her breath to calm down.
“Just the…….fact that…..he said them……he FINALLY-“she cut herself off before she started jumping up and down screaming at her friend. She walked out of the building….down the stairs trying to exhaust herself so she could stop before it became too bad.


The excitement was almost too much to contain


The author's comments:
if you fangirl/boy then you should understand