Emotional Ride | Teen Ink

Emotional Ride

By SadeGenesis BRONZE, Lauderdale, Florida
SadeGenesis BRONZE, Lauderdale, Florida

winnie the pooh once said ''promise me you'll always remember you're braver than you believe you are stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.''

Strap on that seat belt with all the lies and hurt that pain that kills got the cupid baby crying cause you failed to love. You're only playing it like a toy like some action figures. And when you're at the peak you drop real deep moving it side to side you don't care and the feeling i cant bear got me looking around like where oh where just to find out that all this time you weren't there. We struggling when we could be cuddling. Instead you're arguing over something that isn't there got me screaming till you hear my meaning you know you can't fight this feeling having my heart bleeding...out..but you mop it up and say we're just human beings. It's an emotional ride that take me over like the ocean tide sometimes it pains me so much I wish I would die but instead I fake it and I lie when all I wanna do is hide. Emotional ride will never be done just like this poem I'll write and ride another one and another one...

Tyler the creator was in my mind and I realized how his music is my pain.