Watching is the Wallflower | Teen Ink

Watching is the Wallflower

By Larkbird GOLD, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Larkbird GOLD, Pagosa Springs, Colorado

There is no point in working towards something that you do not want.

The horrid expense of my peace is what i have come to give up to the necessities of my life.Though i feel that my peace should be treated as such; a necessity. Yet i fear that it is not,for many others continue to live a life without it. Perhaps they do not live a happy life,but a life all the same. My hope for everyone is to be as happy as possible or maybe even happier. But i hope they do this without ignorance. I hope they learn hardship as fast as i did, so they may be stronger. I hope they do not allow their hardships to overrule their happiness. I hope its easier for them to live a good life. I want so badly to be apart of it but as i said before, I can only do so much. Only so many people will allow me to be apart of their lives but, there is still no guaruntee of me having any sort of impact upon them. I live only to serve for it is my duty to help them. I am the slave of emotion. Though i make attempts of remaining strong i cannot dream of releasing myself from these shackles. I have been drawn upon a wall of despair only to be watching the unevitable misfortune of others. I am the accidental psychic. I can tell you your future but only because you suffer the same fate as everyone else.The wall in which i am latched brings me my power of invisibility.To the outside world i am a vine.I am only a mere plant that has crawled upon a canvas of stone ,but little to their knowledge I am also the guardian protecting their sanity at the expense of my own.
I am the wallflower of this world.

I have had writer's block for a while and this is the first thing that came to mind. Hope you enjoy it.