Saviors | Teen Ink

Saviors

By Nyght-Fang PLATINUM, Strum, Wisconsin
Nyght-Fang PLATINUM, Strum, Wisconsin

"when you wanna give up and your hearts about to break... remember that your perfect. God makes no mistakes.." Welcome to wherever you are, -bon jovi-

Silence is the sign of unforgivable cruelty and walking away is your greatest betrayal. When you look away all you do is break our friendship. As you stare into space, you sentence the afraid to relentless torture. So stand up and fight for the those who can't. Save the scared and outcasted. The world is a very cold place when 90% of it is against you... but those who are among the other 10% give the alone and rejected hope to press on through the dark comments. So to the victims of broken hearts and shattered spirits who can hear me now... you are not alone for I call the 10% to take action and save the bullied and the bruised. We know the pain of being in the cluster of constant torture and discrimination. We won’t stand by any longer! If you feel the same I ask that you stand now and shout, “The weak shall be defended and the wicked hereby matched, for I stand by those who can’t fight for themselves and I will be one of their many saviors!”