Almost | Teen Ink

Almost

August 28, 2013
By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
64 articles 13 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...


He was a man of almost satisfaction, he was a man of almost no social interaction.
“Almost”?
He was a man with almost and utmost order but he was a man with almost every disorder.
“Almost”?
This man was almost always bound to succeed, but fate had different plans and he almost failed.
“Almost”?
This man was soon almost bound for a undeniable defeat, the man continued to fight and he almost prevailed.
“Almost”?
This man is almost a social outcast, this man is almost a mere stalemate or an impasse.
“Almost”?
He is almost always difficult, and almost always is the one to give the last insult.
“Almost”?
He is almost always holds his anger in, and almost never has time to confess his sins.
“Almost”?
Most days he feels almost deprived of sleep, and others he is in an almost complete agonizing pain or just waiting for pain to creep.
“Almost”?
Who is this man, who in which I speak about, he is a memory nothing more than a cloud.
“ A memory of what almost was?”
YES! ……….Almost.


The author's comments:
This can apply to all who regret something.