Breath | Teen Ink

Breath

By lovebegins PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
lovebegins PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

When life gives you lemons make iced tea because you make your own paths in life not fallowing behind others, true love never dies, don't give up on your dreams, if you shoot for the moon and miss don't worry because you'll land among the stars.

Tainted words hold so many lies, oh where are your alibis, do you love me do you care I feel my life right now isn't fair I take a stand you snap me back like a rubber band, I'm crushed I'm crumbled on the stone floor, hurry now as you watch my heart run out the door, take my last breath as I breathe my air is gone as time leaves, broken smile makes people stop and worry awhile, I can hear your calls, as my body falls and falls, when I'm gone do you miss me, my body falling toward the endless ground you see, I can feel the darkness cover me tight, oh how I feel I lost my light, you try to reach me as I fall, my mind as dark as an empty hall. I'm falling and can't come back, our life not on track, I can feel the pain fill me as I drown, my own tears going around and around, you try to grab me but what can you grab when I'm six feet under, Let me lay in a peaceful slumber. I see your smile and eyes, oh baby how your plans show with lies, you pull me up, but I'm gone to far, look to the sky and maybe make a wish on a shooting star, my life is gone in your arms, your tears fall down like fire alarms, I can hear you whisper sweet melodies in my ear, along with your soothing i love you more, my mind is black as my name echoes off your tongue, being safe in your arms is my dying wish,your trying to take away my fear, though you can't when my fear has already hit me hard in my heart, my fear of loosing you like a dart, sit there and watch me as I pass away, I won't stay but my heart belongs to you every day. Splish splash your tears fall on my face, me you cant live without but now how does it taste. Body cold as ice, you hold me close hoping for my body heat, lips to lips you hope to hold onto my fading taste, sobs rack your body as you cry, how you wish you could take my place and die. But things don't work like fate, even if we are soulmate a. Broken words don't mean a thing, all my phone does is ring ring ring, by the time you get an answer no one will be there, because from that moment on I'm gone, gone without a care.

Jumping to conclusions can be an issue, let time heal all wounds, when something you loose but they don't realize it yet.