My Broken Keys | Teen Ink

My Broken Keys

By BelieveInLoveAtFirstSight PLATINUM, Manchester, Connecticut
BelieveInLoveAtFirstSight PLATINUM, Manchester, Connecticut

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. -The Doctor

Don't play her heart like a piano.
Rain rolls down the window,
like the tear on her cheek.
You play those mind games,
leaving her to think.
Every moment you've spent with her,
you wasted her time,
but girl don't stress or be depressed, cause it's not worth
the heartache.
Those signs
weren't real but you made it
so real.
Taking it all in, making her
seem so brave but on the inside
she's a lion in a cage ready to break that box and chase the fake that you show.
That thing you've done to her you're only you, no but you're peaking through her door ready to go back to her but now she's only thinking that person peaking is the monster that stays in her closet, just a faded shade nothing real you're just a fake.
Monsters aren't real so go back to where you came from, the Never-land of the Un-Real.

I was dumped when I wrote this piece. I was sort of sad but at the same time, I realized how better off I am without him. I thought I "loved" him, but it wasn't real. It was all fake. I learned. I've only been stronger since then. So my message to all those who are reading, would be:
If you are feeling heartbroken, don't worry. Time heals all wounds and you'll see that. I know you will feel sad and think your life is over and such, but Hun, you're strong. And you WILL get through it. Stay strong, and stay beautiful! :) <3

Ohmygoshh! thank you! I love reading your comments :)

Wings10FeetTall GOLD, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

May your words be sharp.
- Christopher Paolini

Nobody's going to wait for you, so do it now.
-Ingrid Michaelson

Broken hearts heal, but never the same.
- Jessica Romo

Idiots rely on luck.
-Sherlock Holmes

Great job, Beauty. :)