You and me | Teen Ink

You and me

By Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

" a shattered world is only an opening into a new beginning with laughs, smiles, and love all around enter the world of the light and away from the broken darkness"

Some day's I feel like I'm nothing,
That I will forever be in these stormy clouds the storms unforgiving,
the rain drenching my days never ending,
But then I see you smile and I remember that without you the darkness would win, For you are my one, my everything,
You are the light in my numerous clouds,
You are the pulsing life of our glorious river we have created, Ebbing and flowing within my heart,
For together we our the warriors, the soldiers protecting our sons and daughters of this mad, mad world,
You and me can't you see it was made to be,
And forever I shall look upon you hidden from your view the love and feelings I want to express with you,
For soon my clouds will leave and once again we will find each other again,
For you and me will forever be,
magical

This is how I feel about when the clouds get to much and the only smiles I see is that of the one I want to tell, maybe someday this poem will be known. enjoy

KaylaaLovee GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. And when it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, I'm already better than them."

So amazing.... I love how we both wrote peoms with this title !!

DarknessHasFallen GOLD, Broomfield, Colorado

I'm fine. I just feel like I'm shattered into hundred of little shards of glass and I'm going to hurt everybody who loves me.

I absolutely love this poem. Ithink everybody should have somebody to love...

Hanban12 ELITE said...
Hanban12 ELITE, Lake Worth, Florida

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once."
John Green

Aww its so elegant and smoothly written. The ending wraps everything up perfectly and your figurtive language is AMAZING as always :) I love how most of your poems are kind of like prose, which makes you a unique writer and creates a river-like flow in the reader's mind. Gorgeous, as always, except this one is one of my favorites especially because its so easy to relate to! :D

maelstrom14 GOLD, Oak Habor, Washington

let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments...etc

This is really good fall. I really like the beggining verse because that is how i feel most of the time then the love thing is very nice. very good poem.

dbk1098 PLATINUM, Rockville, Maryland
This is amazing!!!! You did such a nice job evoking emotion from the reader. I love the part when you say "But then  I see you smile and I remember that without you the dakrness would win." 

LexusMarie PLATINUM, Las Cruces, New Mexico

The more control you have over yourself, the less control others have over you.

Hey Fallen! Well, it's been awhile, eh? I have not read your work or spoken with you in awhile, I need to get to your work more often! I hope you are doing well! So, I really enjoyed the concept and the way you put your own thing to it. Most love poems while lovely are the same and I felt like yours was a lot different from most I have ever read, with the clouds and the river.. just in general I loved the nature-esque feel to it! I liked the set-up to, the flow was really nice. I think you did a nice job with this poem!