We All Have Much Too Learn | Teen Ink

We All Have Much Too Learn

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

Every day, every night we fight the battle of LIFE! some know how to win but some dont even know how to TRY! You must fight in order to RISE! We start LIEING to OURSELVES saying its gonna work out all on its OWN! No thats just a LIE our FATE HASN'T already been sown! we all can still make somthing of our selves thats somthing we NEED TO KNOW! THATS JUST SOMTHING WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND! THERE WONT ALL WAYS BE A HELPING HAND! Maybe one day we can learn all from the complex cycle of life and death but right now we are pupils learning from our mistakes, yes just pupils nothing more nothing less

my grandfather always rips off that movie when the old guys says "you have much to learn grasshopper" so i wrote a poem on it and i think it came out good but the message is we will always have somthing to learn we will never know everything.