little dots | Teen Ink

little dots

By KKGertz SILVER, Vancouver, Washington
KKGertz SILVER, Vancouver, Washington

You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your stupid butt.

Look up, really just look. Ever wonder whats really up there? The mysteries that lay beyond. just beyond our grasp but we sit and we watch dreaming of what could be. when I look up I see dots. Just dots but I know which are close and which are far but I dream of those dots. Dream of them rushing twords us at light speed threatening us with their beauty. I dream of the day when we can see the stars up close and see what really lies out there in the great beyond.

I wrote this while sitting on my roof looking at the stars

KKGertz SILVER said...
KKGertz SILVER, Vancouver, Washington

thank you!

on Feb. 3 2013 at 2:37 am
alicorn_25 BRONZE, Jonesborough, Tennessee

“God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of the players, (ie everybody), to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.”-Neil Gaiman (Good Omens)

Love it! I can just imagine those feelings while looking at the stars.