Loving with the Beach | Teen Ink

Loving with the Beach

By ElleAhre PLATINUM, Gloucester, Massachusetts
ElleAhre PLATINUM, Gloucester, Massachusetts

"you can close your eyes to everything you do not want to see, but you can not close you heart to things you do not want to feel"

Fly away with me and like birds on salty warm sea breezes
Throw our selves into the deep blue sky
Splash around in the calm waters where the rolling waves don’t reach us
Lets lie out on the salt smoothen rock and bathe our selves in sun
Should we return with the setting sun back onto the beaches, let’s look out to the side of dimming clouds
And when every one has turned their back to greet the glowing orb, let’s dance in the dune grass; no one is watching
Let’s slide down the sloping land of gently eroded beaches and cover our bodies in sun warmed sand
The light breezes will dust us off and with it takes those grains, and uncover many treasures underneath them
Let’s listen closely to the music, ancient and unique, the humming of the little bugs the siren of the gull
And let your heart beat with the waves, change the rhythm that’s inside you and become a piece of this lovely place
Bring my head against your heart and let’s just pause and feel
Under ascending moon lets enjoy let’s share a love that’s more than us

iv grown up rite on the ocean all my life and it brings something special to a love. the beach is bigger then two people ever will be but it its love for them just the same. it always was and forever will be

i empathise completly! thank you for checking out my work and taking that time to comment :)

SoSammieWhatsUP BRONZE, East Stroundburg, Pennsylvania

"If you born poor it is not your fault, but if you die poor it is your fault." Bill Gates

this quote is not how it appears, it is about coming from nothing and making something of yourself.

lol you make me miss summer time. awesome