untitled | Teen Ink

untitled

October 28, 2011
By snowanngel BRONZE, Branson, Missouri
snowanngel BRONZE, Branson, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 30 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Your I will is more important than your IQ."
"You learn more from your failures than you do your accomplishments."


AS I sit here all by myself thinking about everything, one thing remains on my mind, and it is still you! I try to move on, but I so totally cannot! I try to put someone on my mind still there you are...
I love you with all my heart, and I am so sorry I hurt you, but what could I do.? Look at what you did to us! Come on now....
I see your face in my dreams, I cry for you in my sleep, I feel you warm hot breath on my neck, and I still can hear your voice from time to time in my head. I think about the time that you came over, and we had a jolly good time, and I think about the last time we saw each other, and you had that pitiful look on your face like you had just lost your best friend, but maybe you did, ME!
I should have told you what was up, but you're not the only one who got hurt. What about me!? What about how I felt when I found out that you did what you did!? Come on, what's that all about!?
I love you though and I believe in second chances. If you would allow me to give you a second chance, a chance to prove yourself to me that yo deserve my love! what do you say? Don't leave me here all alone! I love you, I want you, that should be all there is to say